Monday, September 1, 2014

Purple Funky French

Hi everyone, / Hoi iedereen,

Today I have a simple freehand funky french for you. I've done funky frenches like these before and I really like the way they look. Simple, yet elegant, no matter what color(s) you use.

Vandaag heb ik een simpele freehand funky french voor jullie. Ik heb funky frenches zoals deze al vaker gedaan en ik vind ze er geweldig uit zien. Simpel en toch elegant, welke kleur(en) je ook gebruikt.



For this manicure I started with a coat of my current go-to base coat, Essence Pro White Gloss. Then I painted along the white of my nails with the purple polish Hema Quick Purple. I used a brush dipped in acetone to make the curve neater and more even. I first wanted to use a coat of clear top coat when I saw Nicole by OPI Imagine If... standing on my desk, and I applied that one instead. I love the subtle sparkle it adds to the mani <3

Voor deze manicure begon ik met een laagje van mijn huidige go-to base coat, Essence Pro White Gloss. Daarna volgde ik het witte van mijn nagel met een paarse nagellak, Hema Quick Purple. Met een kwastje gedoopt in aceton maakte ik de ronding wat netter en meer gelijk. Eerst wilde ik er gewoon een doorzichtige top coat overheen doen, maar toen zat ik Nicole by OPI Imagine If... op mijn bureau staan en besloot die eroverheen te doen. Ik ben gek oop de subtiele glitter van deze top coat <3

~Marlies

No comments:

Post a Comment