Saturday, July 26, 2014

Tutorials

Hi everyone, / Hoi iedereen,

A while ago some of my friends were wondering if I could perhaps make some tutorials for nail art. So after thinking about it I decided to go ahead and started making my first tutorial. Just for the record: none of these are my original design unless I state so in the post. They might also not be as good as other people's tutorials, but I hope you find them easy to follow :)
You can find all the tutorials posted to my blog in one place by clicking the "Tutorials" tab underneath the title of my blog. It will then only show the posts with the label tutorial ^_^
I hope to post my first tutorial soon~ (in the end I wasn't satisfied enough to post what I had so I'm redoing it XD)

Een tijdje geleden vroegen een aantal vriendinnen of ik niet eens wat tutorials voor nail art op mijn blog wilde zetten. Na er overnagedacht te hebben vond ik het wel een leuk idee en ben ik begonnen met de eerste tutorial. Belangrijk: geen van deze tutorials zijn bedacht door mij tenzij het in de post staat. Ze zijn misschien ook niet zo goed als de tutorials van andere mensen, maar ik hoop dat ze toch goed te volgen zijn :)
Alle tutorials die ik op mijn blog post zijn op één plek te vinden door op de "Tutorials" tab te klikken onder de titel van mijn blog. Hij laat dan namelijk alleen de posts zien met het tutorial label ^_^
Ik hoop snel mijn eerste tutorial te posten~ (uiteindelijk was ik niet tevreden genoeg om wat ik had te posten dus ik ga hem opnieuw maken XD)

~Marlies

No comments:

Post a Comment