Saturday, February 1, 2014

Models Own Sardonyx

Hi everyone, / Hoi iedereen,

Today I have a swatch of a Models Own polish for you. This one is called Sardonyx and is part of the Velvet Goth collection. A while back I swatched another in this series called Amethyst (blog post here) and that one made me fall in love.

Vandaag heb ik een swatch van een Models Own lak voor jullie. Deze heet Sardonyx en maakt deel uit van de Velvet Goth collectie. Een tijdje terug had ik al een andere uit deze serie geswatched genaamd Amethyst (zie post hier) en door die lak werd ik verliefd op deze collectie.




I used two coats and no top coat. Application was a little tricky, because the polish is quite thick. Clean up was a little difficult as well, so the lines aren't as crisp as I would like them. Other than that I am absolutely in love with this polish <3 I still have Valerian and Absinthe left in this collection to swatch and I really hope they'll be as awesome as Amethyst and Sardonyx.

Op deze foto's heb ik twee laagjes op mijn nagels zonder top coat. De applicatie was een beetje lastig omdat de lak vrij dik is. De clean up ging ook een beetje moeilijk, dus de lijntjes bij mijn nagelriemen zijn niet zo netjes als ik gehoopt had. Dat daargelaten ben ik enorm fan van deze nagellak <3 Van deze collectie heb ik ook nog Valerian en Absinthe die ik nog moet swatchen, en ik hoop dat die net zo awesome zijn als Amethyst en Sardonyx.

~Marlies

No comments:

Post a Comment