Thursday, January 2, 2014

Happy New Year!

Hi everyone,

I am so sorry for disappearing for as long as I did. I haven't really felt like myself the past couple of months, which also resulted in less polished nails. I did make photos of the few polishes that I did wear, but never got to uploading them. I have been doing a bit better lately, and with a new batch of polishes that I bought just before the year ended I felt like updating this blog again. Call it a New Year's resolution of sorts ;) On that note I want to wish you all a happy New Year!

For New Year I wanted to do a manicure with a few of the new polishes that I bought. Since I couldn't choose I painted each nail with a different polish, and I'm still not sure whether I like the end result or not. See for yourselves below ;)

Hoi iedereen,

Sorry dat ik zo lang verdwenen was. Ik zat niet echt lekker in mijn vel de laatste paar maanden en dat resulteerde in nagels die minder vaak gelakt werden. Ik heb wel foto's gemaakt van de paar lakken die ik wel op mijn nagels had, maar het is er niet van gekopen deze te uploaden. De laatste tijd gaat het wel weer een beetje beter en met een nieuwe lading lakjes die ik gekocht heb vlak voordat het jaar voorbij was heb ik weer zin om deze blog te updaten. Je zou het kunnen zien als een goed voornemen voor het nieuwe jaar ;) Daarmee wil ik jullie ook een heel gelukkig nieuwjaar wensen!

Voor nieuwjaar wilde ik een mani doen met een paar van de nieuwe lakken die ik gekocht heb. Omdat ik niet kon kiezen heb ik elke nagel een andere kleur gelakt en ik weet nog steeds niet of ik het eindresultaat iets vind of niet. Kijk en oordeel zelf ;)





On my thumb I used a combination of a nameless green polish by Claire's and China Glaze Graffiti Glitter.
On my index finger I used a combination of Essence Ahoy! and China Glaze Scattered & Tattered.
On my middle finger I used a combination of China Glaze Liquid Leather and Models Own Roman Candle.
On my ring finger I used 2 layers of China Glaze Marry a Millionaire.
On my pinky I used a combination of a nameless baby blue by Paris Memories and China Glaze Mosaic Madness.
I like all the individual nails but I'm not sure what to think of everything together.

Op mijn duim heb ik een combinatie van een naamloze groene lak van Claire's en China Glaze Graffiti Glitter.
Op mijn wijsvinger heb ik een combinatie van Essence Ahoy! en China Glaze Scattered & Tattered.
Op mijn middelvinger heb ik een combinatie van China Glaze Liquid Leather en Models Own Roman Candle.
Op mijn ringvinger zitten 2 laagjes China Glaze Marry a Millionaire.
Op mijn pink heb ik een combinatie van een naamloze baby blauw van Paris Memories en China Glaze Mosaic Madness.
Als individuele nagels vind ik ze allemaal mooi maar ik heb geen idee wat ik van ze samen vind.

Let me know what you think of my nails :)

Laat me weten wat jullie van mijn nagels vinden :)


~Marlies

No comments:

Post a Comment