Friday, January 17, 2014

A England Dragon + OPI Gold Shatter

Hi everyone, / Hoi iedereen,

Today's post is one from the storage box. I made these photo's in December last year but never got around posting them. I have a bunch of photos from different polishes and I've decided to use them as back up for when I want to post something but don't feel like changing my current mani.

De post van vandaag is er eentje uit de voorraad. Deze foto's heb ik in december vorig jaar gemaakt maar het is er niet van gekomen ze toen op mijn blog te zetten. Ik heb nog een stel van dit soort foto's en ik heb besloten om deze te gaan gebruiken als back up voor wanneer ik iets wil posten maar geen zin heb om mijn huidige lak er al af te halen.



As a base I used two coats of A England Dragon, a gorgeous green holo polish. The holo effect isn't really visible in the photos but in real life it's still there. Then I applied a layer of OPI Gold Shatter. I wore this mani when I went to see Thor: The Dark World at the cinema and I got my inspiration from Loki, my favorite character.

And on the fangirl topic, since it's safe to say I am one, I found this awesome site with all sorts of nail polish and make up inspired by various fandoms. It's called Fandom Cosmetics and the website can be found here. So all of you fangirls (and fanboys), feel free to check them out! My personal favorites are "Burdened With Glorious Purpose" (go figure) and "Another!".

Als basis gebruikte ik twee laagjes van A England Dragon, een prachtige groene holografische lak. Het holo-effect is niet echt meer zichtbaar op de foto's, maar in het echt is 'ie zeker aanwezig. Daarna nog een laagje OPI Gold Shatter en klaar. Deze combinatie had ik op mijn nagels toen ik naar Thor: The Dark World ging in de bioscoop. De inspiratie hiervoor heb ik van Loki, mijn favoriete karakter.

En als we het dan toch over fangirls hebben, want ik kan wel zeggen dat ik er één ben, er is een geweldige site met allerlei door verschillende fandoms geïnspireerde nagellakken en andere make-up. De site is van Fandom Cosmetics en kan hier gevonden worden. Dus fangirls (en fanboys), voel je vrij om eens een kijkje te nemen! Mijn persoonlijke favorieten zijn "Burdened With Glorious Purpose" (goh) en "Another!".

~Marlies

No comments:

Post a Comment